Planning and organizing a memorable event takes effort, cooperation and coordination. We want to help. To assist you, we’ve provided items that meeting professionals have told us they need to ‘make it happen.’ If there is anything we can do to help you make your event one to remember, please call us.
When planning for your event, Dr. Paul will:
- Study your organization’s goals and vision, and craft his presentation accordingly. He will work to align his message with your mission.
- Understand the experiences, current challenges, and aspirations of your attendees. To that end, he will need some input from you.
- Be available to answer your questions, address your concerns, discuss topics and presentation styles, and adjust the program.
- Provide you with bio, photos, introduction and other items where appropriate.
You’ve decided you want to hire Dr. Paul. The first step is to contact our office to discuss you engagement and confirm Dr. Paul’s availability for the date. To secure a date on Dr. Paul’s calendar, a 50% deposit of his fee is required.
In advance of the date, we will also confirm the room setup, and continue to coordinate the details regarding Dr. Paul’s travel itinerary, staging, and other logistics.
If this is an out of town engagement, Dr. Paul will generally arrive the day before his presentation.
Please deliver the balance of Dr. Paul’s fee at the event upon completion of the program. Following the engagement, you will receive an invoice for travel expenses incurred, if applicable.
Travel expenses for programs outside the Atlanta area include:
- Round trip airfare from Atlanta, Georgia
- Ground transportation/Parking
- Shipping of Dr. Paul’s equipment and props, if necessary
- Hotel accommodations and meals