Paul’s Book Store
A collection of books written by Dr. SchemppShop Now
Promoting Performance is designed to provide inspiration, stats and facts to guide you on the road to excellence.
Sign up now for this exclusive e-Newsletter and be the first to know.
Work with Paul
If you’re looking for an accomplished, energetic speaker who brings cutting-edge trends and tested strategies that will inspire and elevate the expertise of your attendees, then look no further. Dr. Paul Schemmp is a researcher, coach, consultant and professional speaker who informs and motivates. Combining the latest research with practical stories and humor, Paul engages his audience with a dynamic presentation that will have your attendees leaving with real and valuable approaches to increase both professional performance and personal satisfaction.
Planning and organizing a memorable event takes effort, cooperation and coordination. We want to help. To assist you, we’ve provided items that meeting professionals have told us they need to ‘make it happen.’ If there is anything we can do to help you make your event one to remember, please call us.
When planning for your event, Paul will:
- Study your organization’s goals and vision, and craft his presentation accordingly. He will work to align his message with your mission.
- Understand the experiences, current challenges, and aspirations of your attendees. To that end, he will need some input from you.
- Be available to answer your questions, address your concerns, discuss topics and presentation styles, and adjust the program.
- Provide you with bio, photos, introduction and other items where appropriate.
You’ve decided you want to hire Paul. The first step is to contact our office to discuss your engagement and confirm Paul’s availability for the date. To secure a date on Paul’s calendar, a 50% deposit of his fee is required.
In advance of the date, we will also confirm the room setup, and continue to coordinate the details regarding Paul’s travel itinerary, staging, and other logistics.
If this is an out of town engagement, Paul will generally arrive the day before his presentation.
Please deliver the balance of Paul’s fee at the event upon completion of the program. Following the engagement, you will receive an invoice for travel expenses incurred, if applicable.
Travel expenses for programs outside the Atlanta area include:
One coach airfare, round trip from Atlanta, GA.
Shipping of Paul’s equipment and props, if necessary
Contact Performance Matters to create a program customized for your organization. Email Paul or call (800) 277-1783.
- Learn What Steps to Take to Engage Paul
- Ideas for Key Presentations
- See a List of Paul's Clients & Client Testimonials
- Watch Video Clips of Paul's Presentations