Dr. Paul G. Schempp
Paul Schempp is an expert on expertise. Applying cutting-edge research, he solves the practical problems in achieving superior performance.Meet Paul
What It Takes
Paul reveals the true inspirations of real life experts and eye-opening research to show you how to fill your organization with elite performers.Key Presentations
Make It Happen
Planning an event that will make a difference for your business is a tall order. You want something that will be a memorable experience and have a positive, long-term impact for your participants.How to Hire Paul
Paul Schempp offers insight into Peak Performance
Learn how his dedication and experience has helped other businesses.
Renewed Enthusiasm. Performance Promoting Pointers. New Ideas.
- Understand the progressive steps in becoming an expert
- Identify and enhance skills that most impact performance
- Analyze situations and identify key cues leading to potent decision making
- Engage decision making processes that are efficient, accurate and innovative.
Most Recent from Paul
- Busting Ours to Kick Yours: How a Rivalry Changes Competitive Goals and Strategy
- The 5 Traits of Optimal Performers
- The Science of “Winging It!”
- The 6 Factors High Achievers Exploit To Excel In Challenging Circumstances
- Two surprising sources of happiness—one you can learn.
- How You Can Use The Positive and Negative Power of Performance Expectations
- The French Waitress: An Expertise Experience
- The Surprising Personality Characteristics of Innovators
- Do You Have The Character to Lead?
- The 3 Biggest Mistakes in Identifying Talent and How to Avoid Them
A collection of books written by Dr. SchemppShop Now